Sunday, December 12, 2010

5 more Days!!!!

I don't know about you all but the last assignment we have for our class is putting me over the edge. I have more gray hair that ever. Thank god for dye! I think it is because we are using Google Docs. I have more problems typing in that program than anything. I would start typing and look up and see that I am in a totally different line than where I thought I was. Also, I never checked my gmail all weekend because I was busy reading all the assigned readings and also watching the videos. I decided Sunday night at 6:30 to check my gmail and I saw all the work that my team had begun. Boy did I feel like a looser. I don't want anyone thinking I wasn't doing my part, I was just a little late, checking the gmail. But I got back on track, after having a heart attack. But life is good we are almost there.

I hope you all have a good week!

4 comments:

  1. I am having some difficulty working in the Google Docs as well. I think I am typing in one area and I look up and someone elses comment has my color print in the middle of it.

    Not sure what I am doing to cause that.

    Just think, at the end of the week we will have the class completed.
    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey good luck this week! I know we are on opposite sides but I am pulling for everybody in this debate. Personally I find debates very uncomfortable!:) I finally got in the swing of checking that gmail! I feel like am being pulled in about a thousand directions...especially with Christmas around the corner. And Google Docs...I started deleting someone's post and almost died! I finally figured out where the cursor went but it took me awhile. And yes...I use my box of hair color every 4 weeks! Just seems to take longer or more of it to cover! Hang in there...you are almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...we both survived! It was wonderful getting to know you and I hope you continue to keep on blogging! I have no facebook and hope to keep in contact with my new friends! Congratulations on finishing! I am so close and I can hardly wait. Hope you enjoy some family time now and have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy! I'm so glad to have worked on this project with you. Our whole team did an excellent job of TEAMWORK (in spite of Google Docs). It was a pleasure to work with you :)

    ReplyDelete